For notarial acts are required to schedule an appointment, which can be done .
The Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland performs notarial acts (power of attorney, declaration, certification of signature, certification of photocopies etc.) on the request of the citizens of the Republic of Moldova.
For notarial acts, the signer must personally present the following documents:
- Valid national passport or ID card;
- Copy of a valid passport or ID card of the person in whose name the act is done (in case of performing a power of attorney).
Powers of attorney or declarations shall be signed personally by the applicant at the Embassy in the presence of the consul. Authentication of powers of attorney or declarations by mail, fax or email is not permitted by law.
The consular fee is to be paid by bank transfer.
1. Power of attorney authentication:
a) on behalf of the individual
b) on behalf of the legal entity
2. Legalization of signatures on documents (declaration)
3. Legalization of copies of documents and extracts from them
2 (per page)
4. Legalization of translation of documents and extracts from them
14 (per page)
5. Other notary acts